In use Fenix after ,Mozilla Has been applied to Android Of Firefox
Browsers add most of the basics , Privacy function , And support some extensions . In the recently updated Nightly In version ,Mozilla It brings automatic saving , Function of filling in address and credit card information .
For Android Of Firefox Nightly The new edition includes ：
● Let you in Grid View labels in layout
● Can be like iOS Terminal Safari equally , Automatically close tabs after a period of time
● It has enhanced tracking protection function , And stop the redirection tracker
● Support external download manager and voice search
● Automatically fill in login name and password
Desktop Firefox from 81 The version supports automatic credit card filling , but Android The version didn't follow up . Now in Nightly In the latest version , Users can start experiments by
Flag Can be activated , Unfortunately, this is just a place holder at the moment , It cannot take effect after it is enabled . The activation steps are as follows ：
1. Make sure you use the latest Firefox Nightly edition
2. click “...” Button to enter settings
3. Scroll to the bottom and click “ about Firefox Nightly”
4. click Firefox Icon three times , A debug menu will appear
5. Navigate back to settings and select “Secret Settings”
6. Click add credit card and enter details . You don't have to type in here CVV. after , Whenever you come across a web form that requires payment by credit card , Select options , Auto fill in credit card data .