Resume technology highlights can be written like this (java Advanced development 25k--32k)：
* Have a solid foundation java Basics , Mastery javaIO flow , aggregate , Multithreading , reflex , generic paradigm , annotation , Network programming and other basic development technology .
Familiar with the common java Collection and commonly used collection source code , Familiar with multithreading and concurrent container . such as CAS,AQS,Lock,Volatilte,Synchronized etc .
* Familiar with common design patterns , Common algorithms and common data structures , be familiar with HTTP agreement ,TCPIP agreement ,OAUTH2 Agreements, etc .
* In depth understanding Spring,Spring MVC,Mybatis Design principle and underlying architecture of open source framework , Studied some core source code , Have a certain framework customization development ability .
* In depth understanding Spring Boot,Spring Could,Dubbo Design principle and underlying architecture of open source framework , Studied some core source code , Have a certain framework customization development ability .
In depth understanding Redis Thread model , Be familiar with redis Usage scenarios of core data structure , Familiar with multilevel cache architecture , Familiar with various cache high concurrency scenarios . such as , Hotspot cache refactoring , Cache avalanche , Cache penetration , Cache invalidation .
* Familiar with common message middleware , Solved the difficult problems of various message communication scenarios . such as , Message loss , Repeated consumption of news , Message sequencing , Large scale message backlog problem .
* For all kinds of high performance IO Communication model and related open source components Netty And other source code has been in-depth study , be familiar with Netty Thread model , Familiar with the design of million level concurrent server architecture .
In depth understanding JVM Underlying principle ,JMM Memory model , Garbage collection mechanism ,GC algorithm , be familiar with JVM The use of various garbage collectors and the tuning of core parameters , Yes, I have JVM Online tuning experience , Yes JVM Tuning has its own unique views .