<> One ：
Online and offline
for example ： Meituan
Business to business
for example ：1688 Alibaba
Individual to individual
for example ： Turn salted fish
Business to individual
for example ： JD.COM
Personal to personal finance
Browser and service architecture
for example ： Baidu website
Client and server
for example ： Baidu cloud pc edition
for example ： Ding
Users browse products directly
<> Two ： Internet industry occupation abbreviation
1.PM—— project manager ( Project Manager )
1. From a professional point of view , It refers to the establishment of the project manager responsibility system as the core , Implement quality on the project , security , speed of progress , Responsibility guarantee system of cost management and important management posts set up to comprehensively improve project management level . The project manager is responsible for the successful planning and implementation of the project .
2. The project manager is the leader of the project team , The primary responsibility of the project manager is to lead the project team to complete all project work on time and with high quality within the budget , And customer satisfaction . To do this, the project manager must plan in a series of projects , Do a good job of leadership in organizing and controlling activities , In order to achieve the project objectives .
3. Of course, there are project managers in Internet companies or Meaning of product manager .
2.FE— front end （Front-End）; Front end development （Front-End Development）
FE yes web Front end R & D , The meaning of front end development , Front end engineers based on the needs of visual design draft , Interaction design draft , The process of realizing the display and interactive behavior of the front-end interface .
3.RD— research and development
1. Software RD Engineers are software R & D engineers , such as PHP Cheng Xugu ,Java Cheng Xugu , Whether they are crazy or Android, they belong to this category . Back end oriented technology implementation .
2. Is a pure subjective in the user use of a product （ service ） In the process of building up the psychological feelings . Because it is purely subjective , There are certain uncertainties .
3. Individual differences also determine that the real experience of each user can not be completely simulated or reproduced through other ways . But for a well-defined user group , The commonness of its user experience is that it can be realized through well-designed experiments .
4. The development of computer technology and Internet , The form of technological innovation is changing , User centered , People oriented is getting more and more attention , User experience is also called innovation 2.0 The essence of the model .
5. There is also a combination called ：UED（ Product interaction designer , User experience Engineer ）.
4.UI— user interface （User Interface）
Its ISO8402：1994 Is defined as “ In order to provide sufficient trust, the entity can meet the quality requirements , All planned and systematic activities implemented in the quality management system and verified as required ”. Some have been implemented ISO9000 The organization will set up such departments or positions , be responsible for ISO9000 Quality assurance functions required by standards , People who do this kind of work are called QA personnel .
5.OP— Operation and maintenance （Operations）
1.OP This word stands for many meanings , This abbreviation comes from English Operations The word . I don't know who used it first op On behalf of O & M Engineer , however 2010 The year begins , The word gradually became known to many people .
OP The main job is to maintain the company's servers to provide services normally , The subdivision includes the system part , Network part , Application section , Database part , Specific according to the size of the company and the role of different functions , The definition of operation and maintenance is also different . Now the main market OP There are three ： Online game operation and maintenance , Website operation and maintenance , Large scale project testing and production environment operation and maintenance .
6.DBA— Database Administrator （Database Administrator, abbreviation DBA）
1. Is a person responsible for managing and maintaining a database server . The database administrator is responsible for the overall management and control of the database system . This position means different things to different people .
2. There are also DB, Existing database （Database）.
3. There is also the abbreviation of common document types of Internet product design ： BRD,MRD,PRD,FSD etc.
7.MRD— Market demand document （Market Requirements Document）
1. After getting the boss's approval , Product implementation , First out is required MRD, Specifically, there should be a more detailed analysis of the market and competitors , What are the functions to achieve the business purpose , function / What are the non functional requirements , Priority of functions, etc . In practice , This stage PD The possible products are Mind
Manager The mind map of ,Excel Of Feature List etc .
2. Market demand document （MRD） The focus is on defining market requirements for a proposed new product or improvement of an existing product . And BRD Point out that business problems are different from solutions to these problems ,MRD Go deeper into the details of the proposed solution . It includes some or all of these details ：
a. Features needed to solve business problems
b. Market competition analysis
c. Functional and non functional requirements
d. characteristic / Priority of requirements
e. Use cases
3.MRD It's usually done by the owning product manager , Written by someone with the title of product marketing manager or industry analyst .MRD It's usually a continuous one 5-25 page Word file , Or even longer in some organizations, as described later .